Marketing plays a paramount role in determining the success of business firms. With the passage of time, increase in technological advancement has been manifest. The same has given birth to digitisation, which has further led to the causation of augmentation in internet marketing.
Nowadays, all kinds of businesses for instance, B2B portal, B2C platforms etc. are using electronic marketing to intensify the outreach of their business platform by reaching out to a large number of targeted or potential consumers at one go. The same form of marketing has been proven highly effective as it leads to a high degree of reduction in costs related to advertisement techniques involving physical presence.
Following are listed some of the pervasively effective tactics to undergo online marketing:
- One might make the use of advertisement opportunities provided by different B2B portals. For instance, Supplier4buyer is a cloud-based unified B2B e-commerce platform linking millions of verified buyers and suppliers present in the national as well as international market. Having headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, it aims at establishing a creative change in the Indian supply chain. Principally, the focus is laid upon successfully alleviating any hindrance faced by its stakeholders, such as Manufacturers, Suppliers and exporters.
The organisation, in addition to dealing in distribution of goods, provides an ‘advertisement opportunity’ to the suppliers associated with their portal. Any supplier can choose to promote the product they’re offering on the platform of supplier4buyer.
- The first and the foremost impression that is laid upon the consumers regarding the organisation is the website through which the operational activities are undergone. Smoother and reliable the website would seem, more the consumers it would attract. For instance, a B2B portal might add a filter to choose location so as to make finding deals trouble-free for the suppliers and the buyers that are associated with the portal.
- To increase outreach and the traffic received by the website of an organisation, certain tricks of search engine optimization might be taken into account for usage. For instance, one of the SEO related techniques can be adding and highlighted related Keywords to the Content (For example, a B2B E-commerce platform might use keywords like Indian Manufacturer to their blogs/articles). Moreover, addition of hyperlinks to Info-graphics, Podcasts and Videos is another way to carry out the same.
- Building relationship with the customers is considered to be a key factor to have an increase in the opportunities related to entering in long-term tie ups and partnerships. Email marketing is one of the impactful ways to undergo the same. The businesses may collect the data of the targeted consumers and offer them various opportunities at regular intervals through email, take follow ups and record their responses for accurate analysis.
- One may also use the methodology of initiating collaborations with the different organisations in the same or distinct industries. This would be beneficial on the following grounds: It would allow reaching the consumer base of the organisation with whom the collaboration is entered into. Moreover, it would be a cause of facilitation for having tie ups with the same organisation(s) in the near future as well. Also, cost and resources would be pooled up and shared.
- Giving out samples gratis is another pathway to achieve a staunch customer base. This way out focuses on adding factors like reliability and credibility to the organisation, keeping into consideration the public view.
- Social media is a thriving platform in the modern era. Entering into contracts of paid promotion is one of the most common as well as productive practice that would lead to business firms outsource their task of increasing outreach.
- Influencer marketing is a huge industry. One may contact social media influencers at regular intervals to boost brand visibility and engagement.
- Quora content marketing is considered to be a subtle one. Yet, the same tends to direct a lot many potential buyers towards one’s platform of online business. Public generally seeks honest reviews from the existing consumers. Thus, making quora content marketing an efficient way of attracting leads.
- LinkedIn is a platform wherein the current opportunities prevailing in the market are spread out. Being a part of the business groups on linkedIn is a great platform for swiftly connecting with others in the same industry or niche to help spread the messages. One can even promote business content through LinkedIn groups. These groups are also valuable way for contacting people with whom one might not have mutual connections with.
Summary: Do you wish to utilise digitisation in the favour of your E-Business marketing? Here are some efficient ways of reaching out to the masses and establishing a firm hold in one’s industry.