India is well-known for its international trade. Furthermore, many Indian manufacturers need sources to obtain the raw materials required for their product’s production cycle. Supplier4Buyer is an online B2B marketplace that caters to a wide range of B2B needs in a variety of product and service categories. It’s one of India’s most successful B2B portals, enabling companies to connect with other companies and clients through an online listing. Supplier4Buyer is a promising b2b portal in India considering its international joint ventures. Let’s dig at the packaging industry in India, as well as foreign markets, and how S4B can help you find international buyers.
Packaging Industry Trends
Factors that affect the national and international packaging market are summed up here along with new trends in the packaging industry:
- The packaging industry is India’s fifth-largest industry. In addition, India’s packaging industry was worth USD 75.95 billion in 2019. It is also projected to grow to USD 103.32 billion by 2025.
- Over the projected period of 2020–2025, this is expected to grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 5%.
- The Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI), on the other hand, claims that the sector is rising at a rate of 24 per cent to 27 per cent per year.
- Even if the technology to recycle them is not yet available, packaging manufacturers and brands must strive to create and market recyclable package technologies.
- Increased digital printing, consumer preferences, e-commerce, new or intensified hygiene and consumer-safety concerns, redefined sustainability, and increased single-use plastics and lifted bans are some of the particular areas in the packaging industry that have been affected.
Packaging Products by Supplier4Buyer
Packaging suppliers are found on Supplier4Buyer from all over India, including major cities such as New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Jaipur, and others. National and foreign buyers will have no trouble finding their requirements, thanks to Supplier4Buyer’s 12 million+ suppliers and buyers. The following is a list of items available on the Supplier4Buyer website:
- Blister Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials
- Cargo Services
- Corrugated Boxes Sheets And Rolls
- Freight Services
- Loading Unloading equipment
- Material Handling Accessories
- Protective Packaging Materials
- Relocation Service
- Shipping Services
- Storage Tanks Containers Drums Barrels Ice Cans
- Thermocole Packing Sheets Fabrication Raw Materials
- Transportation Logistics Services
- Warehouse Storage Facilities
Supplier4Buyer Packages for generating International Buyers Leads
As previously stated, the global pandemic altered market supplies and demands, so exporters and manufacturers in India will benefit from entering the international market. Supplier4Buyer offers three different packages, each with its own set of advantages:
Common benefits of each package: Individual domain (email IDs vary depending on package), e-brochure download, PAN Indian presence, unlimited buyer inquiries, unlimited SEO keywords, keywords for ranking, online catalogue – language converter, google my business registration, customer social media networks creation, posts on supplier4buyer social channel, banner advertising – inside category, promote company 365 days
- Silver Package: 100 product profile with 400 images, 10 verified leads in a year
- Gold Package: 200 product profile with 800 images, 20 verified leads in a year
- Diamond Package: 400 product profile with 1600 images, 50 verified leads in a year