Packaging is often ignored but a crucial part of any business. It is remarkable to know how the packaging industry has evolved. This can be seen with customer and client reviews on a happy lifestyle. Don’t you too get happy when you receive a package, perfectly packed and the items are safe? Nowadays, people do concentrate on aesthetics and it has become a vital part of the growth of one’s business. Let us see how this industry has grown down the lane and what Supplier4Buyer brings to your table.
Supplier4Buyer services for Packaging Industry
Packaging is segmented into 4 types. These have their usage in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics & personal care, and health industries.
- Paper & Paperboard: Includes corrugated boxes with folding cartons and other similar products
- Glass: Largely used for alcohol & water packaging items.
- Plastic: PET, HDPE, LDPE, PVC, and PP are some types of materials used.
- Metal: Cans, aerosol containers, drums, and barrels are few things that need metal packaging. This is additionally used for soft drinks, pet care, household, and paints & stains industry.
Supplier4buyer is a one-stop solution for all your packaging needs with verified suppliers in India. On the Supplier4Buyer b2b online portal, packaging materials are categorized into automobile accessories, automotive tools, bearings, bolts, brazing equipment, and clutch parts and access.
Exploring more, these 6 categories have sub-categories which again is a vast area to search your essentials. Packaging products provided by Supplier4Buyer includes and serves these industries:
- Blister Pharmaceutical Packaging Material
- Cargo Services
- Corrugated Boxes, Sheets & Rolls
- Freight Services
- Loading Unloading Equipment
- Material Handling Accessories
- Protective Packaging Materials
- Relocation Service
- Shipping Services
- Thermocol Packing Sheets Fabrication Raw Materials
- Transportation Logistics
- Warehouse Storage Facilities
Future of Packaging Industry
- Between 2021 and 2026, the packaging industry is estimated to show a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate)of 26.7% approximately.
- Covid19 has resulted in major requirements for packaging materials. This could be related to medical and pharmaceutical products, hygiene products or food items.
- According to an article in Mordor Intelligence, the packed food market size was around INR 780 minion in 2020. Hence, the food industry will hold the largest share in the market and likewise would raise packaging needs.
- The Food Industry is taking care of adulteration and are using innovative and eco-friendly packaging. Moreover, talking about food delivery services like Zomato and Swiggy, they get around 1 million orders per day. That itself is a huge number to understand packaging needs.
- Good packaging is one of the four Ps (the other three being Product, Price and Place) of modern-day marketing strategies. It not only attracts customers but keeps them glued to your services or products in the long run.
- Sustainability in the packaging industry is the main concern for both buyers and businesses. Hence, businesses nowadays are turning to sustainable packaging solutions. Various alternatives are available nowadays for packaging material made from plastic and other non-degradable elements.
- Customized packaging is the need of many small and big businesses that have come up during the last few years. Businesses tend to focus on maintaining a uniform brand identity not just through their products or services, but through their packaging choices as well.
- Products are bought and sold on a global level, which influences the packaging needs of both buyers and sellers in terms of safe and efficient packaging for all kinds of products. For instance, Jewelry is bought and sold among countries and this product has a wide market to explore when it comes to packaging due to its value and fragility.
- Online business models have made it possible to shop from any part of the world. This model can’t function without a packaging solution and thus businesses and their customers are dependent on packaging needs for any kind of online shopping.